Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Life..the ups, the downs, but ultimately the joy that comes from our Heavenly Fathers insitution of the family, for which I am eternaly grateful!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Seth's Crawling
I remeber when Payten started to crawl- life changed. You go from having this life where you can sit her in a room and know that when you come back she is going to be right where you left her to constantly looking at every little thing in the room because you know that if you leave for a second disaster may occur. I find myself in this cross-roads of life once again with number two. Although he is not quick today, I know that that will change in a matter of a few weeks. He does not life to be confined in any way-practicing his new skills is more fun.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment