Friday, January 26, 2007

Splish Splash.....

We were taking a bath! One of Payten's favorite past times is playing in the bath tub. Seth has recently started to join her, as he has learned that he can't put his face in the water and still breath (and yes, he has tried it.) Here are a few pictures from tonight's bathtime adventure.


They were fighting over the plastic bowl. He sure knows how to put up a fight. I can already see I am in for it!
Happy as a clam!
She likes to see how many times she has to squeeze the water out the washcloth to fill up the bowl.

2 comments:

Lew said...

Your kids are so cute!! I want to meet them so badly. We gotta plan something one of these days to meet up. I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I so remember playing in the tub like payten. Yeah Double Dare challenges!!!