After we left the reunion, Payten, Jon and I drove to Memphis to see Mandie and Richard get married. It was such an awesome day! Mandie is one of the best people in the world, and only deserves the best. I think she really lucked out with Richard. After the wedding, we all went to eat at Bahama Breeze, which had really yummy Carribean food. By the time we made it back to Jon's parents, we were ready to crash. Jon slept for the next 20 hours- which he needed. So, all in all, it was a great time and ended up being a restful weekend. I took almost 200 pictures at the wedding, and NO, I will not be posting them all.

Payten and her cousin Jenna were flower girls. They were so cute. They were so excited, and when it came time to throw the petals, neither one would.
Once they got up to the front, they put a little pile of petals.
Mandie, Richard and his daughter, Audrey
Richard hugging Gram and Jon hugging Mandie-we are so happy he is going to be a part of our family!
They didn't throw cake :-)
Payten, Jenna and Ethan (Mandie's son) in front of the Memphis Temple. The church building they were married in was in the same parking lot as the temple. 
The Carrington family- L to R, Richard, Ethan, Mandie, Audrey and James
The girls!
The happy couple
This was after the wedding, back at Gram and Poppy's. Poppy plays the drums, and so he was putting on a concert for Payten and Ethan. They were having a blast dancing around!
1 comment:
Payten is such a doll in her pretty dress. Your kids are seriously beautiful (but what should I expect considering they came out of you!)
Post a Comment