Should I be worried that before Payten has reached the age of 4 she has already snuck out her bedroom window, stolen from the grocery store and her latest- gotten in trouble for kissing a boy at school? My mom has told me my whole life that paybacks are hell. I can only hope that these are not signs of things to come:=) Today Jon went to pick her up from school and her teacher said that she had been chasing a little boy in her class, Trevor, around kissing him all day. I guess she takes after me since I got in trouble when I was in Kindergarden for throwing a boy in the bushes to kiss him.
A month or so ago, we were at the grocery store and when we got in the car to leave I noticed that Payten was playing with this Tupperware container that I had never seen. I then realized that she had stolen it from the store. There was a security guard that happened to be in the store, so we took her to him (after we told her that he was the police) to give the container back and say she was sorry. She was hysterical because she didn't want to go to jail. While it was a good lesson learned, it took everything I had not to laugh. The security guard was this ghetto man with gold teeth....probably wondering why in the world we even brought her back in the store to give back this Tupperware container.
No comments:
Post a Comment