

Ok, so now that you have seen Jo and Petals, I will explain why we no longer have them. Jo stayed around for a couple of weeks and ran away one day. We are sure that he is living with another little girl that really wanted a kitty too :-)
Petals, on the other hand, has gone to live with Heavenly Father. Seth never really quite caught on to the concept that the pets were not toys. He and Payten would go out in the morning to feed Petals and give her fresh water. I did not go out with them one morning, and at some point Seth decided that she wanted to play in the ice chest. In 100 degree weather, kittens don't live in airtight ice chests. Unfortunately, I didn't find her until the next morning when we went out to go feed her. While it was definitely sad, we tried to use it as a teaching experience. We used it as an opportunity to talk about death and what happens when our spirits leave our bodies. However, pets will not be anything we have in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment