I am going to try hard to not let another 4 months pass before I do another post! Life has been so incredibly crazy lately that I haven't made the time to stop and go through pictures and update my blog. So, that being said, I will probably try to take some time and play catch up. Until then, I wanted to post some pictures from Jackson's first birthday. Feb 26, last Thursday, Jackson turned 1, and what a year it has been. I am sure that I have said this in every other post, but time flies so fast- I can't believe it. We had a family birthday party Thursday night. Aunt Sissy (Sarah) came over with her friend Brad, and we opened presents and had cake and ice cream. I'll let the pictures show it all.

Miss P wanted to make Jackson's cake. She did it (mostly) all by herself. I was really proud of her!

The big man with his Aunt Sissy

Here we are opening presents. I think that Payten and Seth had as much, if not more fun than Jackson did. I loved the look on his face here.

Me and Jackson. I love his big tooth.


These pictures are out of order...but here is his chowin on the cake. He double fisted the whole piece and ate every crumb he could find.


This was right after we sang and I took the cake away to cut it. He was distraught!

I should have just let him dig in to the whole thing.

Miss P's masterpiece :-)
2 comments:
Wow, he's gotten so big! Thanks for the update. Hope to see you this spring! Love, Kristen
I totally forgot y'all had a blog. Love the cake eating! You can see Jack's enhaling o' cake on our blog: http://kandjmantoothfamily.blogspot.com Happy day.
Post a Comment