I will give anyone one guess as to what Payten wanted to be for Halloween........Cinderella, of course. That is all we hear about these days at our house. This was the first Halloween that she was old enough to really understand what was going on. She was so excited to be a beautiful princess. Seth was a little pumpkin. He only lasted about 3 minutes into the whole ordeal. I think the time change has really gotten to him because he was asleep by 5:30. We couldn't even get him out of his outfit, as you can see. Payten cracked us up because we had talked to her about what trick-or-treating was, and I guess somehow she got the idea that we were going into people's houses, so the first house that we got to, we rang the door bell and when the lady came to the door and didn't invite us in, Payten broke into tears. She was so upset that we didn't get to go in her house. We had to stop and re-group and explain what the whole idea of trick-or-treating was. She was okay once she finally understood. I know she didn't think it was funny, but this was one of those times it was really hard not to laugh.

Our Princess

Our little pumpkin

Cinderella

Daddy and his pumpkin

I'm ready to go trick-or-treating
No comments:
Post a Comment