Just as a side note, I wanted to write a few of things that he is doing as of his first birthday. He is not quite walking, but he stands without holding onto anything. It will just be matter of time, and I'm not complaining-he can take as long as he needs because I know I will just have to run faster when he starts walking! He has been learning how to say, "thank you." It is so adorable. It's a little game that we play. When he has something in his hand, he holds it out for me, and I will take it and say, "thank you." He then turns right back around and will hold his hand out for me to give it back to him. When I do, he says, "tha ya." It might not understandable to anyone else, but because he makes the same sound every time, I know what he means. One other thing that he loves to do is dance and lead music. He has loved singing at church since he was about 4 months old. He will look up at the choir director and mimic. Now, every time he hears any music, even if it's a ringtone, commercial etc., he starts "leading" the music. When we are in the car and start playing music real loud, he will get going in his seat to the point that I will be laughing so hard I will cry. It's moments like this, I wish I had a hidden video camera so that I could capture it forever. I have tried to get him to do it for other people, and when I do, he just sits there like I am crazy. Another thing he loves is computers. The computer at our house is in the kitchen, and from the time that he could pull himself up, he crawls over there and pretends like he is typing. Now, anytime we go anywhere that there is a computer, he is drawn to it. Literally, he will be occupied for 15 minutes (which is a long time in "baby time") at a time. I joke with my Dad that he is going to grow up to be a computer nerd like his Grandpa.
I loved the dog cake!
The whole crew at the infamous table (I say that because almost every time Linda sends me pictures, there is at least one that all the kids are sitting around the table.
WOW!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment