Just to give you an idea of how much she loves primary, we were getting ready for bed the other night, and it was getting late. Usually, she gets dressed by herself, but I wanted to help her so that it would go a little quicker. She said, "Mommy, I can do it all by myself!" I said, "I know sweetheart. I just wanted to help you tonight since it's getting late." Her response was "MOM I am a big girl now-I go to primary!" I guess once you get to primary, you have reached the pinnacle of life, to a three-year-old. I mean, what could I say then, except, "you are right. I'll leave you alone so you can get your big girl self dressed."
Here she is practicing her talk.
"I am three years old. I like to say my prayers. I say my prayers when I wake up because I haven't talked to Heavenly Father all night. I tell him thank you for the beautiful day."
"I say my praters when I go to bed at night. I thank him for the nice day. I tell him what I did today. I ask him to keep me safe all night long."
"I say prayers before I eat. I thank him for the food. I ask him to bless it to make me healthy."
"My family has prayer every day. My Mommy and Daddy kneel down with my brother and I, and sometimes I say the prayer."
"Sometimes I pray when I am sick or scared. Heavenly Father makes me feel better. My heart is happy when I talk to him. I love Heavenly Father. Heavenly Father loves me. Some day I will live with him forever. Talking to Him helps me make sure I am good friends with Him when I get to Heaven."
No comments:
Post a Comment