For the past couple of months, Seth has really been interested in the potty. So much so that he will come and join anyone who will let him, get right down "there," stare, ask questions, get the toilet paper for you and then he wants to flush. Privacy is definitely a thing of the past in our house. We have played around with letting him go to the bathroom on the potty, but have not been pushing it. He has shown all of the signs of being ready, but truthfully, I have not had the energy or patience that it takes to get serious about it. (Although with another baby coming, I probably should so that I only have one in diapers. Having weighed my options, my sanity is worth the cost of diapers right now :=) ) So anyways, Grandma was in Gymboree this afternoon and couldn't resist buying him his first pair of underwear. We were over there tonight and she gave them to him. He got so excited and started screaming, "Hat! Hat!" We were all doubled over laughing and luckily had a camera near buy to capture this moment. He ran around the house with them on his head for a while. I'm glad that I'll have this to look back on. It was definitely a priceless moment!




1 comment:
I LOVE his "hat"!! Those are awesome pictures.
I'm so glad you were able to update!! Not that you haven't been busy but I'm extremely selfish and needed to see your family!!
Take care - things will get easier, eventually =)
Love, Kristen
Post a Comment