Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jenna's Birthday Party

Jenna is Payten and Seth's cousin, and she just turned 5. Her and Payten are 10 months apart and love to play together. Last night, we were able to go to her birthday party. She had it at the Jump Zone (one of those places that has the air-filled slides and jumping toys). The kids had a blast. Payten is usually aprehensive about new things, so I figured that she would be a little scared. I was definitely wrong. She climbed up all of the slides, which go all the way to the ceiling, and slid down; head first on most of them. Seth, who is usually my fearless one, would have nothing to do with them. This is the same child that dove head first off of the back of our couch onto the tile floor last week. Who knows????? We really enjoyed getting together with the family and celebrating Jenna's birthday! It's so nice to have them living closer to use now.



Here is Payten after she went down the first slide.
Ready to go again
Seth stayed with his Aunt Rachel a lot of the night. He was in a daze most of the time.


Payten, Seth and Jordan
Jenna blowing out her birthday candles. Ethan was going to help :)
Uncle Brian (Jenna's Dad) in the queen chair- very fitting (hehe). We love you Brian!

2 comments:

Lew said...

Looks like so much fun!! I wish we had a place like that here in Asheville. My kids switch "roles" like that all the time...they are so unpredictable.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.