Hey Girl, remember me! I saw your comment on Leslies blog and thought I would say hello. It has been a long time. Good to see you are doing well. It is neat that we can keep up with each other on these blogs. You can check mine out too! Talk to you later Amanda (Gant) Smith
3 comments:
They sure do resemble their daddy. But they wouldn't be as beautiful without the help of their mother.
Hey Girl, remember me! I saw your comment on Leslies blog and thought I would say hello. It has been a long time. Good to see you are doing well. It is neat that we can keep up with each other on these blogs. You can check mine out too! Talk to you later
Amanda (Gant) Smith
So weird cause I always thought Payten looked like you from pictures, but now I can see Jon in her. Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment