Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Merry Christmas 2007

So, as usual, I have been pretty bad about updating my blog, but before time totally slips away from me, I wanted to get some holiday pictures posted. We had a really good Christmas this year. Sarah and Bob (Sarah's boyfriend), came home for a week. It was so good to see them! We spent a lot of time relaxing and visiting. It was perfect!

Other than that, I am hanging in there for the last couple months of pregnancy. This is about the time that I want it all to be done, so hopefully the next few months will go by pretty quickly.



Seth at the church Christmas party
"I'm ready to go to chuch, Mommy"
Here we are decorating the tree

Christmas morning Christmas morning seeing what Santa brought
Our home


This was our attempt at Santa Clause. As you can see, we did not get very far. He screamed when we got up there, and she would never sit in his lap. One of these days.....

No comments: